Cementerio Club

•Living•Reflection•From•A•Dream•

30.6.05

Nothing Is But What Is Not

"O never
Shall sun that morrow see.
Your face, my thane, is a book where men
May read strange matters. To beguile the time,
Look like the time, bear welcome in your eye,
Your hand, your tongue; look like th'innocent flower,
but be the serpent under't."

"I have given suck and know
How tender 'tis to love the babe that milks me:
I would, while it was smiling in my face,
Have plucked my nipple from his boneless gums
And dashed the brains out, had I sworn
As you have done to this."

"False face must hide what the false heart doth know."

"Will all great Neptune's ocean wash this blood
Clean from my hand? No: this my hand will rather
The multitudinous seas incarnadine,
Making the green one red."

"There's daggers in men's smiles; the nea'er in blood,
the nearer bloody."

[Macbeth - Shakespeare]

La próxima pongo algo en castellano pero esto tenía que estar. Mmm, debería estar estudiando filosofía, pero la verdad que me saturé de Habermas, Kant, Hans Jonas, Aristóteles con su 'bien supremo' y demáses (?).

Ejemplos Javascript: ejemplo práctico